Redwork 5-String Banjo
According to Wikipedia the banjo was developed by enslaved Africans in the United States, adapted from several African instruments.
The name banjo is commonly thought to be derived from the Kimbundu term mbanza.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.82" W x 2.98" W with 2,202 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 6.20" W x 4.85" H with 3,241 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Redwork Musical Instruments set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.