Redwork Flowers of the South
Exclusive 4 Design Set
Elegance, Grace & Charm in Redwork
In a bygone era they were known as the 'Flowers of the South', the epitome of womanhood, the Southern Belles. It was a title bestowed upon a lady not for her beauty or the amount of money her family had but rather for her breeding. Her grace, sophistication, charm and Southern manners were what transformed her into a 'Flower of the South'. Her company was desired by all in society and her attention was eagerly sought by all would be beaus.
- These designs were digitized from original commissioned artwork from quilt artist Jennifer Wheatley-Wolf.
- All require a 5" x 7" hoop.
- All have 1 thread color.
- Thread chart for each design is included.
- The names of the belles are for descriptive purposes and are not part of the designs you will receive.
- Click a Belle to see a larger picture.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.