The dove is a universal symbol of peace and innocence. In ancient Greek myth it was a bird of Athena, representing the renewal of life.
In the Bible it was a dove released from the Ark by Noah that returned with an olive branch to show that the Biblical flood was over.
The dove has ever since symbolized deliverance and God's forgiveness and peace.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.88" W x 3.85" H with 6,823 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 5.04" W x 4.99" H with 8,045 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Redwork Heavenly Doves Set.
- Original artwork by DesignStitch.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.