Redwork Oriental Flora #3
Oriental people have a deep respect for nature and flowers are important part of their art. Certain flowers have special meanings. Drawings or paintings of flowers are used to decorate clothing, furniture, and even family crests. Inside their homes many have an alcove or special place that is decorated with flowers and plants to show the changing of the seasons. Extremely intricate and detailed.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.67" W x 6.07" H with 7,272 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 7.75" W x 10.06" H with 9,956 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Redwork Oriental Floral Set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.