The violin is a string instrument with four strings usually tuned in perfect fifths. It is the smallest and highest-pitched member of the violin family of string instruments, which also includes the viola and cello.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.06" W x 3.13" H with 1,814 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.89" W x 5.00" H with 2,596 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Redwork Musical Instruments set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.