Roller Skating Pictogram
Did you know that the first recorded use of roller skates was in a London stage performance in 1743? Unfortunately the inventor is lost to history.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 1.46" W x 3.17" H with 1,633 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Summer Sports Pictograms set.
- Original artwork by Parutakupiu.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.