The general meaning behind the root sh-l-m is of completion and fulfillment, of entering into a state of wholeness and unity, a restored relationship.
Peace, in this case, means much more than absence of war. Rather, the root meaning of the verb "shalem" better expresses the true concept of shalom: completeness, wholeness, harmony, fulfillment, are closer to the meaning.
- You will receive two separate designs of the word Shalom: One vertical, one horizontal.
- The sewn out size of the vertical design is 1.47" W x 7.03" H with 5,333 stitches.
- The sewn out size of the horizontal design is 6.83" W x 1.50" H with 6,321 stitches.
- Both designs have 1 thread color.
- Click to see the vertical design.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.