Bobsleigh, bobsled or bobsledge is a winter sport in which teams of 2 or 4 make timed runs down narrow, twisting, banked, iced tracks in a gravity-powered sled.
The various types of sleds came several years before the first tracks were built in St Moritz, where the original bobsleds were adapted upsized Luge/Skeleton sleds designed by the adventurously wealthy to carry passengers.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.80" W x 1.10" H with 1,538 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Winter Sports Pictograms set.
- Original artwork by Parutakupiu.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.