Snowboarders descend a snow covered slope on a board attached to a rider's feet using a special boot set into a flexible mounted binding.
The development of snowboarding was inspired by skateboarding, surfing and skiing and was developed in the US in the 1960s and the 1970s.
Snowboarding became a Winter Olympic Sport in 1998.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 2.72" W x 2.41" H with 2,559 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Winter Sports Pictograms set.
- Original artwork by Parutakupiu.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.