According to some Judaic sources, the Star or Shield of David signifies the number seven: That is, the six points plus the center.
The number seven has religious significance in Judaism, e.g., the six days of Creation plus the seventh day of rest, the six working days in the week plus Shabbat, the Seven Spirits of God, as well as the Menorah in the ancient Temple, whose seven oil lamps rest on three stems branching from each side of a central pole.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.17" W x 3.70" H with 2,288 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.99" W x 5.83" H with 5,227 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- The interior is not filled, so your fabric will show.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.