From Wikipedia: "In the early 1930s, George Nissen observed trapeze artists performing tricks when bouncing off the safety net.
He made the first modern trampoline in his garage to reproduce this on a smaller scale and used it to help with his diving and tumbling activities.
He formed a company to build trampolines for sale and used a variant of the Spanish word trampolin
(diving board) as a trademark."
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 3.12" W x 2.75" H with 1,381 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- This design is also available in our Summer Sports Pictograms set.
- Original artwork by Parutakupiu.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.