(Click image to enlarge)
The Fleur De Lis as a Christian symbol represents purity, and in turn the Virgin Mary. Also, the Fleur De Lis is composed of three petals and three sepals and symbolizes the Holy Trinity.
This Fleur De Lis cross design is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue
, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Many of those traditional Christian patterns were hand-drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th
centuries and were created specifically for embroidery on vestments and other church linens.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4", 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.24" W x 3.17" H with 7,055 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 5.06" W x 4.96" H with 10,146 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 6.33" W x 6.19" H with 13,676 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 7.61" W x 7.77" H with 21,039 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- Click here for information about embroidery design selection and placement on communion linens.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.