⯈ View Detailed Description
This beautiful ecclesiastical design is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers that was published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Many of those traditional Christian patterns were hand drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th and 14th centuries and were created specifically for embroidery on vestments and other church linens.
The Latin words on the banner are "Adoremus in Aeternum", a Gregorian and Catholic Chart (hymn) of Benediction for the Blessed Sacrament used in Eucharistic Adoration.
The English translation is "We will adore for eternity" the most Holy Sacrament.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.92" W x 6.20" H with 23,551 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 6.00" W x 7.56" H with 30,768 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 7.15" W x 9.03" H with 39,366 stitches.
- This design has 12 thread colors.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.