Redwork Classic Automobile: 1964 Ford Mustang
(Click image to enlarge)
The four seater pony car was stylish and sporty and the dream car for many of the baby boomers finally old enough to purchase their first car.
To the surprise of many, the first Mustang was not just a vehicle desired by young men interested in getting girls and racing. In fact, the first Mustang significantly appealed to women consumers as well.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7" hoop.
- The sewn out size is 6.84" W x 2.85" H with 6,092 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Redwork Classic Automobiles set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.
- Hoop Size: 5" x 7" (130mm x 180mm)
- Instant Download!
- Thread chart included
- Product ID: 3306
- Price: $8.00