(Click image to enlarge)
This beautiful continuous border incorporates a Marian symbol with clover elements, representing the Holy Trinity, and fleur de lis patterns, ancient symbols of purity and chastity.
This gorgeous border was created specifically for vestments and is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue
, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Many of those traditional Christian patterns were hand-drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th
- This design is available for the 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 6.28" W x 3.90" H with 17,397 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 9.53" W x 5.91" H with 33,335 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 11.59" W x 7.19" H with 47,543 stitches.
- This design has 8 thread colors.
- This design is a continuous or repeating border.
- We recommend this design for experienced embroiderers.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.