(Click image to enlarge)
This symbol consisting of the intertwined letters A and M, is called Auspice Maria, a monogram of the Virgin Mary. Auspice Maria is Latin for "Under the protection of Mary."
It is often referred to or used as a stand-in for the salutation "Ave Maria."
- This design is available in DST and EXP formats only.
- This design is available for a 17.72" x 18.70" (450mm x 475mm) hoop.
- The sewn out size is 18.28" W x 15.00" H with 202,159 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- Do not order unless you have a hoop or hooping system that can accommodate this design.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.