This beautiful border features the XPI (Chi Rho Iota) Christogram and the three nails of His crucifixion. It is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue
, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers that was published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England.
- This design is available for the 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 6.96" W x 3.77" H with 19,350 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 10.04" W x 5.45" H with 33,011 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 11.43" W x 6.20" H with 41,254 stitches.
- This design has 6 thread colors.
- This is a continuous or repeating border design.
- Need it even larger? This design is also available for a 450mm x 475mm hoop in DST and EXP formats. Click here for more information.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.