Paul the Apostle, commonly known as Saint Paul and also known by his Hebrew name Saul of Tarsus, was an apostle (although not one of the Twelve Apostles) who taught the gospel of Christ to the first-century world. Paul is generally considered one of the most important figures of the Apostolic Age and from the mid-30s to the mid-50s AD he founded several Christian communities in Asia Minor and Europe. He took advantage of his status as both a Jew and a Roman citizen to minister to both Jewish and Roman audiences.
Thirteen of the twenty-seven books in the New Testament have traditionally been attributed to Paul and today, Paul's epistles continue to be vital roots of the theology, worship and pastoral life in the Latin and Protestant traditions of the West, as well as the Eastern Catholic and Orthodox traditions of the East.
Source - Wikipedia
- This design is available for the 4" x 4", 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 2.60" W x 3.84" H with 11,051 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 4.53" W x 6.67" H with 24,421 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 5.91" W x 8.70" H with 38,032 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 7.28" W x 10.70" H with 55,145 stitches.
- This design has 13 thread colors.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.