The Chi Rho (pronounced "KEE-roe") is a symbol of Christ, arranged as a monogram, comprising the first two letters, XP, of his name in Greek. It has been found in catacomb inscriptions of the second century.
Emperor Constantine (d. 337) employed it as an emblem on his military standard, the labarum and ancient Welsh and Scottish tomb monuments bear this sacred symbol carved in stone.
The olive branch is the symbol for peace, harmony and healing.
- This design is available in DST and EXP formats only.
- This design is available for the 17.72" x 18.70" (450mm x 475mm) hoop.
- The sewn out size is 16.87" W x 16.13" H with 152,643 stitches.
- This design has 2 thread colors.
- Do not order unless you have a hoop or hooping system that can accommodate this design.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.