The xylophone consists of wooden bars of various lengths that are struck by plastic, wooden, or rubber mallets. Each bar is tuned to a specific pitch of the musical scale.
The term "xylophone" can refer to Western-style concert xylophones or to one of the many wooden mallet percussion instruments found around the world.
- This design is available for the 4" x 4" and 5" x 7" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 3.72" W x 3.27" H with 2,750 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 5.67" W x 5.00" H with 3,724 stitches.
- This design has 1 thread color.
- This design is also available in our Redwork Musical Instruments set.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.