(Click image to enlarge)
⯈ View Detailed Description
This beautiful ecclesiastical design is from the Embroidery Pattern Catalogue, a publication offering iron-on embroidery transfers that was published in the mid to late 1800s by the Thomas Brown & Sons company of Manchester, England. Many of those traditional Christian patterns were hand drawn reproductions of designs from the 13th and 14th centuries and were created specifically for embroidery on vestments and other church linens.
"Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom." - Matt. 26:27
- This design is available for the 4" x 4", 5" x 7", 6.25" x 10.25" and 7.75" x 11.75" hoops.
- The sewn out size for the 4" x 4" hoop is 1.71" W x 3.82" H with 6,438 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 5" x 7" hoop is 3.07" W x 6.85" H with 15,559 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 6.25" x 10.25" hoop is 4.49" W x 9.98" H with 29,779 stitches.
- The sewn out size for the 7.75" x 11.75" hoop is 5.17" W x 11.49" H with 38,812 stitches.
- This design has 6 thread colors.
- Click here for information about embroidery design selection and placement on communion linens.
You must have an embroidery machine to utilize our machine embroidery designs. We sell machine embroidery designs as electronic media (software) only. We do not sell embroidered "patches" or hard copy patterns.